Control Comes Naturally, More Funs
Soft Light-blocking Silicone Pieces
T-shape Headband to Reduce Heavy Feeling
Tips for Get A Clear Visions or Pictures:
- 1. Remove the lens protection film.Firstly,please tear off the protective film on the lens before using it for a clearer visions.
- 2. Myopic customers can wear glasses for clear visions.We designed the VR set that could be compatible with your own glasses, Meet the needs of different customers.
- 3.Adjust pupil distance button.There are two pupil distance buttons under the vr headset ,which can be adjusted to suit your needs.Everyone’s pupil distance is different.
- 4. Choose the latest version of the App, pixel playback above 720P. Kindly note that the image quality depends on the app and your phone resolution. We suggest you choose the 720P or above app to play.
- 5. Scan QR Code. For phone screen above 5.5-inch, please scan the QR code inside the VR headset lid,to set up the relative parameter, then the phone screen will automatically scale to the most suitable size that best fits the app.
- 6. Turn off Portrait Orientation Lock of your smartphone, and increase the brightness of the screen.when put it into vr headset. There is a bracket at the bottom of the cover to adjust the height of the phone， it make your phone screen is in a horizontal position and in the middle position of the VR frame.
- 7. We recommend wiping the lens on a regular basis.
- 1. Phone film type: the frosted screen protector will affect image quality. Also please take off your phone case for the heat radiation.
- 2. Dizzy feeling: we suggest changing your game or video to tempered picture because everyone’s anti-dizziness is different.
- 3. Lens fogging: this is caused by the temperature difference, please use VR after a period of time in the current environment.
- 4. Phone brightness: please turn off the automatic brightness adjustment setting of the phone before putting the phone in the VR headset, and then keep the phone stay a brighter screen display condition.
Bluetooth Remote Controller Connection Method:
- 1. Install batteries for controller. Open the back cover of the remote controller and install 2 AAA batteries (not included) before the first use, the power light will light up and off when it is properly installed.
Tips: Please be careful Not to install the battery positive and negative poles upside down, otherwise it may cause a short circuit.
- 2.Turn on the power button. Long press the power button until the blue light slowly flashes.
- 3.Pair Mobile Phone Bluetooth and Controller Bluetooth. Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth to search and pair with the controller. After the name of the remote control is displayed on the search bar, tap “Pair” to enter the connection bar.
- 4. Connect successfully. The blue light will fast flashes 3 times which means the connection is successful, Some Mobile phone will connect with a single tap “Pair” on phones ,and while some device may not be connected directly, please tap it again until it shows” Bluetooth connected”.
- 1. Default Mode of the controller is “player mode” ,you can watch videos under this Mode. If you want to play games, pressing “@ + A” together to enter the “Game Mode”.As the same, Pressing”@+X” go back to Player Mode to watch videos.
- 2. When need to connecting a new device,please make sure that the Bluetooth of the previous phone is turned off or removed, to prevent automatic connection back.
Maximum Supported Phone Size 163*83*10mm
Trigger Button for Touch/Visual Games
Wear Glasses for Clear Vision
|DESTEK 2020 V5 VR Headset w/ Bluetooth Controller||DESTEK 2020 V5 VR Headset||DESTEK VR Hard Travel Case||DESTEK 2020 V5 VR Headset w/ Bluetooth Controller, White|
|Compatible Device||iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ Xs Max/ XR/ X/ Xs/ 8 Plus/ 7 Plus/ 6 Plus/ 6s Plus, for Samsung S20/ S20 Plus/ S10/ S10e/ S10 Plus/ S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus/ S7 Edge/ Note 10 Plus/ Note 10/ Note 9/ Note 8/ A20e/ A10/ A50, Huawei P/ Google Pixel 2 XL.||iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ Xs Max/ XR/ X/ Xs/ 8 Plus/ 7 Plus/ 6 Plus/ 6s Plus, for Samsung S20/ S20 Plus/ S10/ S10e/ S10 Plus/ S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus/ S7 Edge/ Note 10 Plus/ Note 10/ Note 9/ Note 8/ A20e/ A10/ A50, Huawei P/ Google Pixel 2 XL.||for Oculus Go/ Quest/Samsung Gear/DESTEK VR||iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max/ Xs Max/ XR/ X/ Xs/ 8 Plus/ 7 Plus/ 6 Plus/ 6s Plus, for Samsung S20/ S20 Plus/ S10/ S10e/ S10 Plus/ S9/ S9 Plus/ S8/ S8 Plus/ S7 Edge/ Note 10 Plus/ Note 10/ Note 9/ Note 8/ A20e/ A10/ A50, Huawei P/ Google Pixel 2 XL.|
|Dimensions||7.5*3.5*4.2 inches||7.5*3.5*4.2 inches||9.1*7.9*4.1 inches||7.5*3.5*4.2 inches|
|Weight||12.8 oz||11.3 oz||1.04 lb||12.8 oz|
|Waterproof & Shockproof||–||–||✓||–|
|Package Included||VR Headset，Bluetooth Controller||VR Headset||Case Only||VR Headset，Bluetooth Controller|