From the manufacturer
Think Better, Not Bigger
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3” (18% larger than previous fēnix models) sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TopoActive Europe maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
Quality By Design
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” display, stainless steel or DLC coated bezel and construction tested to U.S. military standards.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
View advanced training metrics that include estimated running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
TOPO and Ski Maps
Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.