We focus on high technology and high performance.
Blackview Smartphone will appeal to you with its powerful features and efficiency!
The Blackview A60 SIM-free Mobile Phone
Designed as a value-for-money basic phone for everyone.
As the cheapest but most efficient smartphone that everyone can use, Blackview A60 Smartphone is the most perfect value-for-money gift for every kids, teenagers, friends, parents and people who never use a smart mobile phone before!
The reasons why we are better than other sellers:
- Buy with confidence because our after sales team will reply you friendly and fast within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to consult us.
- If you buy a Blackview A60 Mobile Phone from our Amazon store ( BVmobiles ), we will repair or replace any defective device during our two-year promise period.
- If you have any problems of network, please tell us first. You can use whichever carrier you want after setting the APN and it is easy to set.
- Every return is discarded and cannot be resold. To avoid waste of resources, please check carefully before purchase to ensure it meets your requirements!
Blackview A60 Smartphone – the cheapest but most efficient smartphone
Blackview A60 Smartphone Outstanding Features
1. 4080mAh Battery: Long-term standby, stay active along your side, ready for your need.
2. 6.1 Inches Nice Waterdrop 19.2:9 Full Screen: help you explore every details and enjoy the colorful travel life.
3. 13MP + 2MP Dual Rear Cameras, Front High Resolution 5MP Camera: Capable of capturing images with richer colors in high clarity and keep recording your wonderful life. Clearly record the beauty of each day along with you.
4. 3D Body Curves: Exquisite curve, feel more comfortable in your hand.
5. Triple Card slots: Two nano card, one TF card. None Troubles of SIM choices. Avoid the troubles of frequent replacement for your phone cards.
6. Compatible with most of carriers: Vodafone, O2, EE, T-mobile, etc.
7. Supports many APPs: Whats App, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
8. 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM + Android 8.1 Oreo system + New Quad-core Processor: Enough capacity, download quicker, run faster, play smoother. (Max TF card capacity 128GB)
- Phones Supports WiFi 2.4G, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2G Specifications: (GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz)
- 3G Specifications: B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
- Bluetooth version and specifications: V4.2
- Wi-Fi version and specifications: IEEE 802.11b / g / n
4080mAh Big Battery + Double Protections
Blackview A60 Mobile Phone, as the cheapest but most efficient smartphone that everyone can use, is equipped with a 4080mAh big battery and has double protections to meet the needs of long-term standby. Smart AI battery management, turn off inactive apps, save power. Stay active along your side, ready for your need!
Triple Card slots
Blakview A60 Smartphone Supports 3G Dual SIM Standby, also with a third SD card. Extend your smartphone space up to 128 GB aided by a micro SD! None Troubles of SIM choices. Avoid the troubles of frequent replacement for your phone cards. Compatible with most of network operators like Vodafone, O2, EE, T-mobile, etc.
13MP+2MP Dual Rear Cameras & Front High Resolution 5MP Camera
As a cheap basic phone for everyone, Blackview A60 Unlocked Smartphone equiped a 13MP+2MP dual rear cameras, with a front high resolution 5MP camera of simple-design. Capable of capturing images with richer colors in high clarity and keep recording your wonderful life. Perfect selfies, high quality video calls ,for perfect shots in anytime.
Q1: How do I disable mobile data?
A: Follow the steps below to turn off the mobile data.
Settings – Network&internet – Data Usage – Mobile data
Q2: What can I do when the phone enters factory mode?
A: If your phone accidentally enters factory mode (the black screen contains only blue text), press the power button for a long time (up to half a minute or longer) until the phone is turned back on.
Q3: Why is there no signal when my phone is connected to an old phone card?
A: Restart the phone and your phone will display the signal.
Q4: How can I insert and remove my SIM card?
A: There is a small hole in the lower right corner of the smartphone. You can easily open the lid so that you can see the SIM card slot in the upper right corner and insert the SIM card. Touch the top of the SIM card with your fingernails and press it down to push out and successfully remove the SIM card.
Blackview A60 Smartphone Unlocked x 1
Power Adapter x 1
USB Cable x 1
Blackview A60 Case x 1
Screen Protective Film x 1
User Manual x 1
（Attention: There is no earphone in the phone box.）